Song Title:
I Only Have Eyes For YouArtis/Band:
Billie HolidayAlbum:
unknownLyrics:
Al dubin / harry warren
My love must be a kind of blind love,
I can't see anyone but you
And dear, i wonder if you find love,
An optical illusion, too?
Are the stars out tonight?
I don't know if it's cloudy or bright cause i only
Have eyes for you.
The moon may be high,
But i can't see a thing in the sky,
Cause i only have eyes for you.
I don't know if we're in a garden,
Or on a crowded avenue.
You are here, so am i.
Maybe millions of people go by but they all disappear from view,
And i only have eyes for you.
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Billie Holiday - I Only Have Eyes For You Lyric
Description : Song Title: I Only Have Eyes For You Artis/Band: Billie Holiday Album: unknown Lyrics: Al dubin / harry warren My love must be a kind of b...