Song Title:
BreakdownArtis/Band:
FiveAlbum:
N/ALyrics:
Breakdown (are you looking for a breakdown)
Shakedown (maybe a shakedown baby)
If youÂ??re looking for a breakdown
If youÂ??re looking for a shakedown
I can feel it in the air tonight and it feels all right
DidnÂ??t see it comin'
And itÂ??s something that I canÂ??t deny
It takes me high
But I know that IÂ??m not afraid, not gonna hide away
I feel alive
Tonight
Oh yeah yeah
CHORUS
If youÂ??re looking for a breakdown
Where the kicks are comin' for free
Where the mood is right
And the beats are tight
You can kick it with me
If youÂ??re looking for a shakedown
Where the mix is on the money
You know, I know that you can kick it with me
Everybody howdy howdy, shake your booty, move your body
Everybody make it rowdy that you can kick it with me
Hey girl I can see it to that youÂ??re feelin' rude
Are you comin'?
'Cause you know that I aim to please
ThatÂ??s the way it is (yeah)
Swing your fine self around to me
And IÂ??ll make you see I feel alive
Tonight
Yeah oh yeah yeah
CHORUS
Baby, can we, get up, on it?
Better tell me, do you, want it?
CHORUS x2
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Five - Breakdown Lyric
Description : Song Title: Breakdown Artis/Band: Five Album: N/A Lyrics: Breakdown (are you looking for a breakdown) Shakedown (maybe a shakedown baby) If ...