Song Title:
Ten Thousand Angels CriedArtis/Band:
LeAnn RimesAlbum:
You Light Up My LifeLyrics:
Stillness Filled The Heavens On Crucifixion Day
Some Say It Rained I Don't Know If It's True
Well I Can Just I'magine Ten Thousand Angels Cried
That Would Seem Like Rain To Me And You
The Angels All Stood Ready To Take Him From The Tree
They Waited For The Words From His Voice
And When He Asked The Father Why Has Thou Forsaken Me
They Watched The Saviour Die Of His Own Choice
I've Never Seen Ten Thousand Angels Cry
But I'm Sure They Did
As They Stood By
And Watched The Saviour Die
God Turned His Head Away
He Couldn't Bear The Sight
It Must Have Looked Like Rain
When Ten Thousand Angels Cried
As The Sun Slipped Away
The Skies Turned To Grey
And When Jesus Gave His All
That's When The Tears Began To Fall
I've Never Seen Ten Thousand Angels Cry
But I'm Sure They Did
As They Stood By
And Watched The Saviour Die
God Turned His Head Away
He Couldn't Bear The Sight
It Must Have Looked Like Rain
When Ten Thousand Angels Cried
It Must Have Looked Like Rain
When Ten Thousand Angels Cried
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : LeAnn Rimes - Ten Thousand Angels Cried Lyric
Description : Song Title: Ten Thousand Angels Cried Artis/Band: LeAnn Rimes Album: You Light Up My Life Lyrics: Stillness Filled The Heavens On Crucifixio...