Song Title:
I'll Always Be Right ThereArtis/Band:
Bryan AdamsAlbum:
UnpluggedLyrics:
I swear to you - i will always be there for you -
There's nothin' i won't do
I promise you - all my life i will live for you - we
Will make it through
Forever - we will be
Together - you and me
Oh n' when i hold ya - nothin' can compare
With all of my heart - ya know i'll always be - right
There
I believe in us - nothin' else could ever mean so much
You're the one i trust our time has come - we're not two
People
Now - we are one - ya you're second to none
Forever - we will be
Together - a family
The more i get to know ya - nothin' can compare
With all of my heart - ya know i'll always be - right
There
Forever - we will be
Together - just you and me
The more i get to know ya - the more i really care
With all of my heart - ya know i'll always be...
Ya know i really love ya - ya nothin' can compare
For all of my life - ya know i'll always be - right
There
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Bryan Adams - I'll Always Be Right There Lyric
Description : Song Title: I'll Always Be Right There Artis/Band: Bryan Adams Album: Unplugged Lyrics: I swear to you - i will always be there for you ...