Song Title:
Cry Me A RiverArtis/Band:
Barbra StreisandAlbum:
Just For The Record...Lyrics:
Now you say you're lonely
You cried the lone night through
Well, you can cry me a river
Cry me a river
I cried a river over you
Now you say you're sorry
For being so untrue
Well, you can cry me a river
Cry me a river
I cried a river over you
You drove me,
Nearly drove me out of my head
While you never shed a tear
Remember?
I remember all that you said
Told me love was too plebeian
Told me you were through with me
Now you say you love me
Well, just to prove you do
Cry me a river
Cry me a river
I cried a river over you
You drove me
Nearly drove me out of my head
While you never shed a tear
Remember?
I remember all that you said
Told me love was too plebeian
Told me you were through with me...
And now you say you love me
Well, just to prove that you do...
Come on! come on!
Cry me a river...
Cry me a river...
I cried a river over you
I cried a river over you...
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Barbra Streisand - Cry Me A River Lyric
Description : Song Title: Cry Me A River Artis/Band: Barbra Streisand Album: Just For The Record... Lyrics: Now you say you're lonely You cried the l...