Song Title:
Mr. MoustacheArtis/Band:
NirvanaAlbum:
BleachLyrics:
Fill me in on your new vision
Wake me up with indecision
Help me trust your mighty wisdom
Yes I eat cow - I am not proud.
Show me how you question, question
Lead the way to my temptations
Take my hand and give it cleaning
Yes I eat cow - I am not proud.
Is he in an easychair? (Alt: Easy in an easy chair)--
Poop as hard as a rock.
I don't like you anyway--
Seal it in a box
I'm new
Now you
Fill me in on your new vision
Wake me up with indecision
Help me trust your mighty wisdom
Yes I eat cow - I am not proud.
Show me how you question, question
Lead the way to my temptations
Take my hand and give it cleaning
Yes I eat cow - I am not proud.
Is he in an easychair? (Alt: Easy in an easy chair)--
Poop as hard as rock.
I don't like you anyway--
Seal it in a box(x2)
I'm new
Now you
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Nirvana - Mr. Moustache Lyric
Description : Song Title: Mr. Moustache Artis/Band: Nirvana Album: Bleach Lyrics: Fill me in on your new vision Wake me up with indecision Help me trust y...