Song Title:
Taking peopleArtis/Band:
Cat PowerAlbum:
What Would the Community ThinkLyrics:
Who, who never showed you,
About the easy way,
Whose robes did they trade you,
For such an easy life
Who, who never showed you,
About the easy way,
Who, who never told you,
About the perfect life,
Guess it's some kind of,
Some guarantee,
You'll never see.
If I was a photographer,
Picture taking,
Beautiful people,
I guess I'd make a mistake,
'Cause I'd probably take a,
Picture of you.
Who, who never showed you,
About the easy way.
And whose robes did they trade you,
For such a perfect life,
That's such a guarantee.
It leaves some certain sickness,
You'll never know,
Inside of me
That's all I have.
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Cat Power - Taking people Lyric
Description : Song Title: Taking people Artis/Band: Cat Power Album: What Would the Community Think Lyrics: Who, who never showed you, About the easy way...