Song Title:
ChinatownArtis/Band:
Chaka KhanAlbum:
I Feel For YouLyrics:
Yin yang
A feelingÂ??s evolving through me
Sweet and sour
Is the taste you bring
When i said goodbye, you loved me
When i turned to you, you turned away
When i was so gung-ho
He said Â??let me go?br>
He begged me to stay, stay, stay
If i try to find out whatÂ??s on your mind
IÂ??ll find out in chinatown
Chorus:
Chinatown
I donÂ??t know how to read you
Upside down
The signs will all mislead you
Like this town
YouÂ??re such a mystery to me
Chinatown
I donÂ??t know how to read you
Upside down
The signs will all mislead you
IÂ??ll track you down
And youÂ??ll go crazy for me
So much smoke i canÂ??t get through to you
Eyes that i canÂ??t see
They stare me down
Here iÂ??m chasin?you
Some crazy fu manchu
And it feels so wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong
When i try to find out whatÂ??s on your mind
IÂ??ll find out in chinatown
Chorus
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Chaka Khan - Chinatown Lyric
Description : Song Title: Chinatown Artis/Band: Chaka Khan Album: I Feel For You Lyrics: Yin yang A feelingÂ??s evolving through me Sweet and sour Is ...