Song Title:
Farewell PartyArtis/Band:
Alan JacksonAlbum:
Under The InfluenceLyrics:
When the last breath of life, is gone, from my body,
And my lips, are as cold, as the sea,
When my friends, gather round, for my, Farewell party,
Wont you, pretend, you love me.
There'll be flowers, from those, who'll cry, when I go,
And leave you, in this, ole world alone,
I know, you'll have fun, at my, Farewell party,
I know, you'll be glad, when I'm gone.
Dont be, mad at me, for wanting, to keep you,
Till my life, on this, ole world is through,
Youll be free, at the end, of my, Farewell party,
But I'll, go away, loving you.
There'll be flowers, from those, who'll cry, when I go,
And leave you, in this, ole world alone,
I know, you'll have fun, at my, Farewell party,
I know, you'll be glad, when I'm gone.
Oh I know, you'll be glad, when I'm gone.
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Alan Jackson - Farewell Party Lyric
Description : Song Title: Farewell Party Artis/Band: Alan Jackson Album: Under The Influence Lyrics: When the last breath of life, is gone, from my body, ...