Song Title:
Oh! Darling (lennon/mccartney)Artis/Band:
BeatlesAlbum:
Box SetLyrics:
Oh! darling, please believe me
I'll never do you no harm
Believe me when i tell you
I'll never do you no harm
Oh! darling, if you leave me
I'll never make it alone
Believe me when i beg you
Don't ever leave me alone
When you told me you didn't need me anymore
Well you know i nearly broke down and cried
When you told me you didn't need me anymore
Well you know i nearly broke down and died
Oh! darling, if you leave me
I'll never make it alone
Believe me when i tell you
I'll never do you no harm
When you told me you didn't need me anymore
Well you know i nearly broke down and cried
When you told me you didn't need me anymore
Well you know i nearly broke down and died
Oh! darling, please believe me
I'll never let you down
Believe me when i tell you
I'll never do you no harm
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Beatles - Oh! Darling (lennon/mccartney) Lyric
Description : Song Title: Oh! Darling (lennon/mccartney) Artis/Band: Beatles Album: Box Set Lyrics: Oh! darling, please believe me I'll never do you ...