Song Title:
By The Light Of The Burning CandleArtis/Band:
Bee GeesAlbum:
unknownLyrics:
You used to smile ev'ry day with me
But now, i don't smile
There's no smile to see
So by the light of the burning candle
I love you , i love you
By the light of the burning candle
I'll cry
You took apart ev'ry thing i had
But you took a heart
And that's twice as bad
So by the light of the burning candle
I will love you , i'll love you
By the light of the burning candle
I'll cry
So by the light of the burning candle
I will love you , i'll love you
By the light of the burning candle
I'll cry
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Bee Gees - By The Light Of The Burning Candle Lyric
Description : Song Title: By The Light Of The Burning Candle Artis/Band: Bee Gees Album: unknown Lyrics: You used to smile ev'ry day with me But now,...