Song Title:
Love You MadlyArtis/Band:
CakeAlbum:
Comfort EagleLyrics:
I don't want to wonder
If this is a blunder
I don't want to worry whether
We're gonna stay together
'till we die
I don't want to jump in
Unless this music's thumping
All the dishes rattle in the cupboards
When the elephants arrive
I want to love you madly
I want to love you now
I want to love you madly, way
I want to love you, love you
Love you madly
I don't want to fake it
I just want to make it
The ornaments look pretty
But they're pulling down the branches
Of the tree
I don't want to think about it
I don't want to talk about it
When i kiss your lips
I want to sink down to the bottom
Of the sea
I want to love you madly
I want to love you now, yeah
I want to love you madly, way
I want to love you, love you
Love you madly
I don't want to hold back
I don't want to slip down
I don't want to think back to the one thing that i know i
Should have done
I don't want to doubt you
Know everything about you
I don't want to sit across the table from you
Wishing i could run
I want to love you madly
I want to love you now
I want to love you madly, way
I want to love you, love you
Love you madly
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Cake - Love You Madly Lyric
Description : Song Title: Love You Madly Artis/Band: Cake Album: Comfort Eagle Lyrics: I don't want to wonder If this is a blunder I don't want ...