Song Title:
Bigmouth Strikes AgainArtis/Band:
PlaceboAlbum:
Reinventing The SteelLyrics:
Sweetness
sweetness I was only joking when I said
I'd like to smash every tooth in your head.
Oh sweetness
sweetness I was only joking when I said
by rights you should be bludgeoned in your bed.
And now I know how joan of arc felt
now I know how joan of arc felt
as the flames rose to her roman nose
and her discman started to melt
Bigmouth la da dum da da
bigmouth la da da da, bigmouth strikes again
and I've got no right to take my place
in the human race
Oh
bigmouth la da dum da da
bigmouth la da da da
bigmouth strikes again
and I've got no right to take my place
in the human race
And now I know how joan of arc felt
now I know how joan of arc felt
as the flames rose to her roman nose
and her megadrive started to melt
Bigmouth la da dum da da
bigmouth la da da da
bigmouth strikes again
and I've got no right to take my place
in the human race
Oh
bigmouth la da dum da da
bigmouth la da da da bigmouth strikes again
and I've got no right to take my place
in the human race.
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Placebo - Bigmouth Strikes Again Lyric
Description : Song Title: Bigmouth Strikes Again Artis/Band: Placebo Album: Reinventing The Steel Lyrics: Sweetness sweetness I was only joking when I sai...