Song Title:
Do Nothin' Till You Hear From MeArtis/Band:
Ella FitzgeraldAlbum:
N/ALyrics:
Do nothing till you hear from me
Pay no attention to what's said
Why one should tear the seam of anyone's dream
Is over my head
Do nothing till you hear from me
At least consider our romance
If you should take the word of others you've heard
I haven't a chance
True, I've been seen with someone new
But does that mean that I'm untrue?
While we're apart, the words in my heart
Reveal how I feel about you
Some kiss may cloud my memory
And other arms may hold a thrill
But please do nothing till you hear it from me
And you never will!
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Ella Fitzgerald - Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me Lyric
Description : Song Title: Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me Artis/Band: Ella Fitzgerald Album: N/A Lyrics: Do nothing till you hear from me Pay no atte...