Song Title:
The Better LifeArtis/Band:
3 Doors DownAlbum:
The Better LifeLyrics:
IÂ??m about to be on the floor again,
Surely youÂ??re gonna find me here
IÂ??m about to sleep until the end of time,
Drug I take gonna wake
My fear right now
IÂ??m passing away on to the
Better life
IÂ??m passing away on
To the better
IÂ??m about to see just how far I can fly,
Surely your gonna break my fall
IÂ??m about to run as fast as I can,
Head long into that wall
This time IÂ??m passing away on to the
Better life
IÂ??m passing away on
To the better
On to the better life
On to the better
IÂ??m about to be on the floor again,
Surely youÂ??re gonna find me here
IÂ??m about to sleep until the
End of time, drug I take
gonna wake my
fear right now
IÂ??m passing away on to the
Better life
IÂ??m passing away on
To the better
IÂ??m passing away on to the
Better life
IÂ??m passing away on
To the better
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : 3 Doors Down - The Better Life Lyric
Description : Song Title: The Better Life Artis/Band: 3 Doors Down Album: The Better Life Lyrics: IÂ??m about to be on the floor again, Surely youÂ??re ...