Song Title:
Living The DreamArtis/Band:
A1Album:
The A ListLyrics:
Mark: OhohÂ?Ýoh yeah yeah..
Where have you been all of my life?
Where have you come from?
Is this your first time too?
ItÂ??s like IÂ??ve known you
In some other a lifetime
WeÂ??re part of the greycloud
Like two stars that shine
Chris: I stood here watching
While it only ever happen to friends
Now I donÂ??t have to pretend
Ben: OoohÂ?Ý
I canÂ??t believe weÂ??re living the dream
WeÂ??re digginÂ?? that scene
We finally made it through the fire
Something bout you blows me away
Like night over day
WeÂ??re kissing the loneliness goodbye yeah
True love true love
Could this be
True love true love (baby)
Mark: IÂ??ve been waiting all of my life
Anticipating with every dream every night
Test until this moment
We all share in time
Love is a message
I know, I know IÂ??ve got mine
Chris: I stood here watching
While it only ever happened to friends
Now I donÂ??t have to pretend
Ben: OoohhÂ?Ý
I canÂ??t believe weÂ??re living the dream
WeÂ??re digginÂ?? that scene
We finally made it through the fire (Mark-made it through the fire)
Something bout you blows me away
Like night over day
WeÂ??re kissing the loneliness goodbye yeah
True love true love
Could this be
True love true love baby
Happy, loneliness goodbye
True love true love
Could this be
True love true love
Happening to me
Ben: I canÂ??t believe weÂ??re living the dream
WeÂ??re digginÂ?? that scene
We finally made it through the fire
Something bout you blows me away
Like night over day
WeÂ??re kissing the loneliness goodbye
Yeah
(goodbyeÂ?Ý)
True love true love
Baby could this be
True love true love
Happening to me
True love true love
Baby could this be yeah
Ben: True love true love
Finally happening to meÂ?Ý.
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : A1 - Living The Dream Lyric
Description : Song Title: Living The Dream Artis/Band: A1 Album: The A List Lyrics: Mark: OhohÂ?Ýoh yeah yeah.. Where have you been all of my life? Where...