Song Title:
ManiaArtis/Band:
Babel FishAlbum:
BabelfishLyrics:
And there she was, she had a sip
I tried to light a smoke but it was lit
I couldn't help but watch her eyes
They were incapable of telling lies
Felt hypnotized
A mania
Insania for you
Lost in you
A mania
Invainia for you
Lost without you
She didn't zap her life away
She lived a technicolor life all day
A kiss of life, a taste of death
I suffocated couldn't catch my breath
Catch my breath
A mania...
I couldn't eat, i couldn't sleep
I couldn't smile at her, i could not weep
She couldn't help but watch my eyes
She saw a desperate man that she despised
That she despised
A mania...
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Babel Fish - Mania Lyric
Description : Song Title: Mania Artis/Band: Babel Fish Album: Babelfish Lyrics: And there she was, she had a sip I tried to light a smoke but it was lit ...