Song Title:
Mr. ClarinetArtis/Band:
Birthday Party, TheAlbum:
unknownLyrics:
I have a friend in you, oh mr clarinet
You make me laugh, and then cry like the song of the clarinet.
Marry me, marry me alive o
I put on my coat of trumpets
Will she be there? is my piccolo on straight?
Her white stockings and red dress that goes
Swish, swish, swish around her legs of lace
Marry me, marry me alive o
Could you tell her
Would you tell her for me, oh mr clarinet
That i love her love her, oh love her
I love her but i cannot wait
Marry me, marry me alive o
Oh maybe, oh maybe lie down
I love her, love her, love her
Love her love her love her love her
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Birthday Party, The - Mr. Clarinet Lyric
Description : Song Title: Mr. Clarinet Artis/Band: Birthday Party, The Album: unknown Lyrics: I have a friend in you, oh mr clarinet You make me laugh, a...