Song Title:
PugArtis/Band:
Smashing PumpkinsAlbum:
AdoreLyrics:
Kiss and kill me sweetly
Come and drive me home
Drag the miles in me
I am yours alone
Inside where it's warm
Wrap myself in you
Outside where I'm torn
Fight myself in two
In two
Into you
Desire me so deeply
Drain and kick me hard
Whisper secrets for me
Try to go too far
Inside where it's warm
Wrap myself in you
Outside where I'm torn
Fight myself in two
In two
Intro
Please don't change
Please don't change at all
Bring your rain
Bring your rain to fall
Inside where it's warm
Wrap myself in you
Outside where I'm torn
Fight myself in two
In two
Into you
Come and kiss me sweetly
Ride the telephone
Drag the miles to me
I am yours alone
Yours alone
On the telephone
Yours alone
Looking for a kiss kiss
Yours alone
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Smashing Pumpkins - Pug Lyric
Description : Song Title: Pug Artis/Band: Smashing Pumpkins Album: Adore Lyrics: Kiss and kill me sweetly Come and drive me home Drag the miles in me I am...