Song Title:
I'll Kiss Your MemoryArtis/Band:
Bee GeesAlbum:
Tales Of The BrothersLyrics:
Maybe it's been so long
Our house looks kind of different
But the empty rooms still mean the same to me
And as i wander through the darkness
I'll keep crying one last tear
Now your lips are gone
I'll kiss your memory
Chorus:
I'll kiss your memory
As though you were here
I'll hold your memories till you reappear
And as i wander through the darkness
I'll keep crying one last tear
Now your lips are gone
I'll kiss your memory
I'll kiss the thoughts of leaves that fell when summer was over
And i'll cherish all the thoughts you gave to me
And i will wander through the darkness
I'll keep crying one last tear
Now your lips are gone
I'll kiss your memory
Chorus.
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Bee Gees - I'll Kiss Your Memory Lyric
Description : Song Title: I'll Kiss Your Memory Artis/Band: Bee Gees Album: Tales Of The Brothers Lyrics: Maybe it's been so long Our house looks...