Song Title:
I Feel The MagicArtis/Band:
Belinda CarlisleAlbum:
Her Greatest HitsLyrics:
Last night i gave up on myself
I hit the bed, tell me what should i do
And in a dream i saw your face
It's more than just a face
You make me want to give my heart away
I feel the magic
Like i never felt before
I imagine that it's always been there
I feel the magic
There's an angel looking after me
Angel baby give me more and more
Today i woke up by myself
I hit the streets i wondered what should i do
I never noticed from the start
That i could feel alive again
That i could feel a part of
I feel the magic
Like i never felt before
I imagine that it's always been there
I feel the magic
There's an angel looking after me
Angel baby give me more and more
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Belinda Carlisle - I Feel The Magic Lyric
Description : Song Title: I Feel The Magic Artis/Band: Belinda Carlisle Album: Her Greatest Hits Lyrics: Last night i gave up on myself I hit the bed, te...