Song Title:
Luther Ingo's Star CruiserArtis/Band:
AshAlbum:
unknownLyrics:
There's two things i like, really like.
One's kicking migs, the other's thumping birds.
First i'm gonna kill 'em all
Then i'm gonna fuck you
Oh baby, i wanna fuck you up the ass
I'm gonna gamble
I'm gonna fuck you
Oh baby, i wanna fuck you up the ass
Oh boy
Tonight i'm gonna do your brain
I'm gonna kill you in
Oh baby, i wanna fuck you up the ass
I'm gonna gamble
I'm gonna fuck you
Oh baby, i wanna fuck you up the ass
First i'm gonna kill 'em all
Then i'm gonna fuck you
Oh baby, i wanna fuck you up the ass
I'm gonna gamble
I'm gonna fuck you
Oh baby, i wanna fuck you up the ass
Oh fuck
(laughter to fade)
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Ash - Luther Ingo's Star Cruiser Lyric
Description : Song Title: Luther Ingo's Star Cruiser Artis/Band: Ash Album: unknown Lyrics: There's two things i like, really like. One's kic...