Song Title:
Eat To The BeatArtis/Band:
BlondieAlbum:
Eat To The BeatLyrics:
You gotta jump up ah to the beat. uh!
S stand up wo-on yer feet. uh!
Toes are tippi tippi tippi tapping!
Uhd you do it even when you're yapping.
Hey you got a sweet tooth and i remember.
Ah s s stand up on yer feet. uh!
Toes are tippi tippi tippi tapping.
Hey you got a sweet tooth and i remember sitting in the kitchen eating peanut butter.
Eat to the beat!
Yeah, you gotta, gotta you got the beat. uh!
Ah sweeta sweeya you beat your meat. uh!
I know you do it. i know you do it!
I seen you, seen you, seen you, seen you chewing.
Hey, you got a sweet tooth and i remember.
A sweety treat, uh, you beat yer meat. uh!
I know you do it, i know you do it.
Oh, you got a sweet tooth and i remember standing on the corner with a piece of pizza.
Eat to the beat!
Condition red!
You gotta jump up ah to the beat. uh!
S s stand up oh-on yer feet. uh!
Toes are tippi tippi tippi tapping!
Uhd you do it even when you're yapping.
Oh you got a sweet tooth and i remember.
I seen you, seen you, you beat your meat. uh!
I know you do it, i know you do it.
Hey, you got a tummy ache and i remember sitting in the bathroom drinking alka seltzer.
Eat to the beat!
Eat to the beat!
Eat to the beat!
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Blondie - Eat To The Beat Lyric
Description : Song Title: Eat To The Beat Artis/Band: Blondie Album: Eat To The Beat Lyrics: You gotta jump up ah to the beat. uh! S stand up wo-on yer f...