Song Title:
See You SoonArtis/Band:
ColdplayAlbum:
Blue RoomLyrics:
So you lost your trust,
And you never shared her, you never shared her,
But don't break your back,
If you ever see this,
Don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest,
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best,
I'll see you soon,
In a telescope lens,
And when all you want is friends,
I'll see you soon.
So they came for you,
They came snapping at your heels,
They come snapping at you heels,
But don't break your back,
If you ever see this,
Don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest,
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best,
I'll see you soon,
In a telescope lens,
And when all you want is friends,
I'll see you soon,
I'll see you soon.
I know you lost your trust,
I know you lost your trust,
Don't lose your trust,
I know you lost your trust.
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Coldplay - See You Soon Lyric
Description : Song Title: See You Soon Artis/Band: Coldplay Album: Blue Room Lyrics: So you lost your trust, And you never shared her, you never shared he...