Song Title:
Wart HogArtis/Band:
RamonesAlbum:
Too Tough To DieLyrics:
Wart, Wart Hog
Wart, Wart Hog
Wart, Wart Hog
Wart, Wart Hog
I take some dope, I feel so sick
It's a sick world, sick, sick, sick
Doomsday visions of junkies and fags
Artificial phonies, I hate it, hate it
Death, death, death it's the price I pay
It's a sick world, what can I say?
No such thing as an even break
It's stealing and cheating, take, take, take
Wart, Wart Hog
Wart, Wart Hog
Wart, Wart Hog
Wart, Wart Hog
I wanna puke, I can't sit still
Just took some dope and I feel ill
It's a sick world, sick, sick, sick
It's a hopeless life, I hate it, hate it
It's a joke, it's a lie, it's a rip-off, man
It's an outlaw life, we're a renegade band
Doomsday visions of commies and queers
Artificial phonies, I hate it, hate it
Wart, Wart Hog
Wart, Wart Hog
Wart, Wart Hog
Wart, Wart Hog
Wart, Wart Hog
Wart, Wart Hog
Wart, Wart Hog
Wart, Wart Hog
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Ramones - Wart Hog Lyric
Description : Song Title: Wart Hog Artis/Band: Ramones Album: Too Tough To Die Lyrics: Wart, Wart Hog Wart, Wart Hog Wart, Wart Hog Wart, Wart Hog I take ...