Song Title:
Come On Over HereArtis/Band:
Toni BraxtonAlbum:
SecretsLyrics:
You need good lovin'
And how will you know if
Love is very hard to find
How do you say
That you need it everybody
Well if you look my way
You won't be wastin' time
Just come on over here
And I will take care
Of your every need
Cause I've got love to give to you
Just come on over here
And don't u worry dear
Cause I've got more
I've got more than you know what to do with
What do you do when you're
Not satisfed
And when you've done all that you can
You know you tried, oh yeah
And how you do you say that
You need to get away
Don't make it so hard
When I'm there for you
Just come on over here
And I will take care
Of your every need
Cause I've got love to give to you
Just come on over here
And don't u worry dear
Cause I've got more
I've got more than you know what to do with
Boy I know
That u've been through so much
Don't u think it's time
To give it up
You deserve love
The way I do
And how i see it
It's you for me and me for you
Just come on over here
And I will take care
Of your every need
Cause I've got love to give to you
Just come over here
And don't you worry dear
Cause I've got more
I've got more than you know what to do with
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Toni Braxton - Come On Over Here Lyric
Description : Song Title: Come On Over Here Artis/Band: Toni Braxton Album: Secrets Lyrics: You need good lovin' And how will you know if Love is very...