Song Title:
Sittin' On ReadyArtis/Band:
Billy BurnetteAlbum:
Billy Burnette (1980)Lyrics:
Written by billy burnette and larry henley.
Still awake on borrowed time
I got my baby on my mind
Baby she's the only one
Only one gonna get me some
Well i feel my fever on the rise
She gonna be here anytime
Come on knockin' on my door
'cause baby i can't take no more
Well i feel it getting' hot rockin' steady
Waitin' on you to come and get me
Sittin' on ready - sittin' on ready
Sittin' on ready - yeah yeah
Well did i hear that car door slam
Come on baby here i am
You came right on time
When you came on my mind
Well i feel it getting' hot rockin' steady
Waitin' on you to come and get me
Sittin' on ready - sittin' on ready
Sittin' on ready - yeah yeah
I'm sittin' on ready
I'm sittin' on ready
I'm sittin' on ready
I'm ready baby
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Billy Burnette - Sittin' On Ready Lyric
Description : Song Title: Sittin' On Ready Artis/Band: Billy Burnette Album: Billy Burnette (1980) Lyrics: Written by billy burnette and larry henley....