Song Title:
TestosteroneArtis/Band:
BushAlbum:
Sixteen StoneLyrics:
I'm a man
I'm real proud of my manhood
I like to smoke
ten thousand cigarettes
eight ball
I could climb any fountain
I never cry
I only bawl when I'm losing
and I've never been wrong
never been wrong
I'm looking so good
looking so good
got a big gold gun
got a big gold bullet
and I guess you could say
I'm real full of it
I'm real full of it
I'm real straight
you wanna see my peccadillos
hot dog 7:30 every morning
big into war
big into war
I am a whore
I am a whore
got a big gold gun
I shave with Gillette
shave with Gillette
and I'm patting my back
patting my back
got a big gold bullet
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Bush - Testosterone Lyric
Description : Song Title: Testosterone Artis/Band: Bush Album: Sixteen Stone Lyrics: I'm a man I'm real proud of my manhood I like to smoke ten th...