Song Title:
Everytime It RainsArtis/Band:
Ace of BaseAlbum:
Greatest HitsLyrics:
I see dark clouds out my window
I know the storm is coming any minute
And the thunder just confirms my fears
And i know the tears are in there
I'll be crying unable to stop
Look here comes the very first drop
'cause every time it rains
I fall to pieces
So many memories the rain releases
I feel you... i taste you
I cannot forget
Every time it rains... i get wet
Darling i am still in love with you
As time passes by it just intensifies
I know i'll never be with you again
I'll never find another with that kindness in his eyes
I'll be trying unable to stop
Look here comes the very first drop
'cause every time it rains
I fall to pieces
So many memories the rain releases
I feel you... i taste you
I cannot forget
Every time it rains... i get wet
On sunny days i'm all right
I walk in the light
And i try not to think about
The love i live without
But every time it rains
I fall to pieces
So many memories the rain releases
I feel you... i taste you
I cannot forget
Every time it rains... i get wet
'cause every time it rains
I fall to pieces
So many memories the rain releases
I feel you... i taste you
I cannot forget
Every time it rains... i get wet
'cause every time it rains
I fall to pieces
So many memories the rain releases
I feel you... i taste you
I cannot forget
Every time it rains... i get wet
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Ace of Base - Everytime It Rains Lyric
Description : Song Title: Everytime It Rains Artis/Band: Ace of Base Album: Greatest Hits Lyrics: I see dark clouds out my window I know the storm is com...