Song Title:
I Don't Know Where I StandArtis/Band:
Barbra StreisandAlbum:
Stoney EndLyrics:
Funny day
Looking for laughter
And finding it there
Sunny day
Braiding wild flowers
And leaves in my hair
Picked up a pencil
And wrote "i love you"
In my finest hand
Wanted to send it
But i don't know
Where i stand
Telephone
Even the sound of your voice
Is still new
All alone in california
I'm talking to you
I'm feeling too foolish and strange
To say the words that i had planned
I guess it's too early
Cause i don't know
Where i stand
Doo-doo-doo-ooh
Crickets call
Courting the ladies
In starred apple green
Thicket's tall
Until the morning
Comes up like a dream
How muted and misty
Such rouse
And i'll take
What sleep i can
I know that i miss you
But i don't know
Where i stand
I know that i miss you
But i don't know
Where i stand
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Barbra Streisand - I Don't Know Where I Stand Lyric
Description : Song Title: I Don't Know Where I Stand Artis/Band: Barbra Streisand Album: Stoney End Lyrics: Funny day Looking for laughter And findi...