Song Title:
Lucky Love (Acoustic Version)Artis/Band:
Ace of BaseAlbum:
The BridgeLyrics:
Life is a paradise
Oooh yeah!
Lucky love belongs in teenage heaven I know, I know
'Cause I've been there with you tonight
Lucky love belongs in teenage heaven I know, I know
'Cause I've been there with you tonight
I'm a prisoner of hope I know
I believe life could be paradise once again
And the love we thought we lost is sleeping within
Close your eyes, it's something for you
Lucky Love....
We are young and we are old we're fallen like leaves
And your heart's so full of soul it makes me believe
Once again, it's something for you
Lucky Love...
The bridge over time was what she need to see the light
to see the light whoo yeah
Lucky Love...
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Ace of Base - Lucky Love (Acoustic Version) Lyric
Description : Song Title: Lucky Love (Acoustic Version) Artis/Band: Ace of Base Album: The Bridge Lyrics: Life is a paradise Oooh yeah! Lucky love belo...