Song Title:
Union City BlueArtis/Band:
BlondieAlbum:
The Complete Picture - The Very Best Of Deborah Harry And BlondieLyrics:
Oh ho, oh ho, what are we gonna do?
Union, union, union city blue.
Tunnel to the other side.
It becomes daylight.
I say he's mine.
Oh, power/passion plays a double hand.
Union, union union city man.
Arrive, climb up four flights to the orange side.
Rearrange my mind.
In turquoise union, union, union city blue.
Skyline, passion, union city blue.
Power/passion plays a double hand.
Union, union union city man.
I say he's mine.
I have a plan.
I say he's my union city man.
Oho, oho, what are we gonna do?
Union, union, union city blue.
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Blondie - Union City Blue Lyric
Description : Song Title: Union City Blue Artis/Band: Blondie Album: The Complete Picture - The Very Best Of Deborah Harry And Blondie Lyrics: Oh ho, oh h...