Song Title:
Makings Of You (Interlude)Artis/Band:
Angie StoneAlbum:
Mahogany SoulLyrics:
A little sugar, honey suckle lamb
Great expression of happiness
Boy, you could not miss with a dozen roses
Such would astound you
The joy of children laughing around you
These are the makings of you
It is true, the makings of you, oh
It's been a miracle for what you've done
Please stay right by my side
Two can be one for the righteous way to go
Anyone would know
I believe I thought I told you so
You're second to none
Love of all mankind should reflect some sign
Of the words I'm trying to recite
They're close, but not quite
Almost impossible to do
Describing the makings of you
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Angie Stone - Makings Of You (Interlude) Lyric
Description : Song Title: Makings Of You (Interlude) Artis/Band: Angie Stone Album: Mahogany Soul Lyrics: A little sugar, honey suckle lamb Great expressi...