Song Title:
The World Is StoneArtis/Band:
Celine DionAlbum:
Chante PlamondonLyrics:
J'ai la tǦte qui Ǹclate
J'voudrais seulement dormir
M'Ǹtendre sur l'asphalte
Et me laisser mourir
My head is exploding
I would only want to sleep
Lay on the asphalt
And let myself die
Stone
Le monde est stone
Je cherche le soleil
Au milieu de la nuit
Stone
The world is stone
I'm looking for the sun
In the middle of the night
J'sais pas si c'est la terre
Qui tourne Çÿ l'envers
Ou bien si c'est moi
Qui m'fait du cinǸma
I don't know if it's the earth
That turn the wrong way
Or if it's myself
Who's making cinema
Stone
Le monde est stone
Stone
The world is stone
J'ai plus envie d'me battre
J'ai plus envie d'courir
Comme tous ces automates
Qui bǽtissent des empires
Que le vent peut dǸtruire
Comme des chǽteaux de cartes
I don't wanna fight anymore
I don't wanna run anymore
Like all these robots
Who build empires
That wind can destroy
Like house of cards
Stone
Le monde est stone
Je cherche le soleil
Au milieu de ma nuit, , ,
Stone
The world is stone
I'm looking for the sun
In the middle of the night, , ,
Laissez-moi me dǸbattre
N'venez pas m'secourir
Venez plutÇït m'abattre
Pour m'empǦcher d'soufrir
Let me struggle
Don't come assist me
Come to kill me instead
To prevent me from suffering
J'ai la tǦte qui Ǹclate
J'voudrais seulement dormir
M'Ǹtendre sur l'asphalte
Et me laisser mourir
Et me laisser mourir
My head is exploding
I would only want to sleep
Lay on the asphalt
And let myself die
And let myself die
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Celine Dion - The World Is Stone Lyric
Description : Song Title: The World Is Stone Artis/Band: Celine Dion Album: Chante Plamondon Lyrics: J'ai la tǦte qui Ǹclate J'voudrais seuleme...