Song Title:
Strange MachinesArtis/Band:
The GatheringAlbum:
MandylionLyrics:
It has always been in the back of my mind
Dreaming about going to the corners of time
I always wanted to fly in strange machines
I wanna do centuries in a lifetime
And feel it with my hands
Touch the World War II and Cleopatra
Flying...
Could it be that my dream would come true
Building a machine that would actually do
What I want it to do
Russian revolution, let's do that in one day
Beethoven and Gershwin I think that would be o.k.
More than anything I wanna fly in strange machines
I wanna do centuries in a lifetime
And see it with my eyes
Watch Jesus rise, if he ever did
Flying...
I wanna do centuries in a lifetime
And feel it with my hands
Touch renaissance and Chaka Khan
Flying...
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : The Gathering - Strange Machines Lyric
Description : Song Title: Strange Machines Artis/Band: The Gathering Album: Mandylion Lyrics: It has always been in the back of my mind Dreaming about goi...