Song Title:
These DaysArtis/Band:
Alien Ant FarmAlbum:
truANTLyrics:
Making all these waves and
I wonder where the days went
I sit and think of you
I hope the feeling's mutual
I'm seeing all you gave and
It somehow don't seem even close to what I do
To break into
Seems natural
Chorus:
These days are great
There's work to do
Would you like to work with me
I'd love to work you
Playing all these games and
I wonder who's to blame it
I sit and think it's you
I'm sure the feeling's mutual
We're growing cold
It's getting old
We should have known it's over
Chorus
We'll be a real team
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Alien Ant Farm - These Days Lyric
Description : Song Title: These Days Artis/Band: Alien Ant Farm Album: truANT Lyrics: Making all these waves and I wonder where the days went I sit and ...