Song Title:
Side By SideArtis/Band:
AmielAlbum:
Audio outLyrics:
your eyes are screaming in the dark
and I have reason to worry
although we're not yet apart
something else has faded away
[Chorus]
side by side
is not all we've got to lose
not when I'm getting high again on you
everywhere I'm cold just a little long
after you leave the sun has gone away
and I don't like that I need you
(but) at least now I know what I've got to do
trip trip trippin' under moonlight
it's so cold where we go
and so hot tonight
but where is the love light
[Chorus]
side by side
is not all we've got to lose
not when I'm getting high again on you
take away my tears
take away my tears
[Chorus]
side by side
is not all we've get to lose
not when I'm getting high again on you
from
Database of Lyrics
Title : Amiel - Side By Side Lyric
Description : Song Title: Side By Side Artis/Band: Amiel Album: Audio out Lyrics: your eyes are screaming in the dark and I have reason to worry althoug...